Here are some of my favorite Tony Robbins quotes that will help you live a better life. Tony Robbins is a world-renowned life coach and motivational speaker. He has a lot of wisdom to share.
- Tony Robbins Short Biography
- Tony Robbins’ books
- 47 Tony Robbins Quotes On Success
- 14 Tony Robbins Quotes on Life
Who is Tony Robbins?
Tony Robbins is a world-renowned life coach and self-help author who teaches people how to unleash their inner power and reach their true potential.
Robbins was born in California in 1960, and he has worked as a life coach and motivational speaker since the early 1980s.
He has written several best-selling books on self-improvement, and he is known for his high-energy speeches and seminars.
Robbins began his career as a salesperson, and he credits his success to his skills in NLP. He has worked with many high-profile clients, including Bill Clinton and Princess Diana.
Robbins’ work focuses on helping people to achieve their full potential. He believes that everyone has the power to change their lives for the better, and he strives to help people find this power within themselves.
Robbins is a firm believer in the power of positive thinking and self-belief. He believes that if people can change their thoughts and emotions, they can change their lives.
Robbins is a powerful speaker and motivator, and his work is based on solid principles of self-improvement.
Here is a list of Tony Robbins’ books:
- Unlimited Power: The New Science of Personal Achievement
- Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny!
- Money: Master the Game
These books can help you learn how to take control of your life, achieve your goals, and become the best version of yourself. If you’re looking for some motivation and inspiration, these books are a great place to start.
Tony Robbins Quotes On Success
- “It is your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny.”
2. “People who fail focus on what they will have to go through; people who succeed focus on what it will feel like at the end.”
3. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.”
4. “Every problem is a gift – without problems we would not grow.”
5. “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It’s what we do consistently.”
6. “Success without fulfillment is failure”
7. “All personal breakthroughs begin with a change in beliefs.”
8. “The quality of your life is a direct reflection of the quality of the questions you are asking yourself”
9. “The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.”
10. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. ”
11. “Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear.”
12. “Its not about the goal. Its about growing to become the person that can accomplish that goal.”
13. “Success is buried on the other side of rejection.”
14. “Success is buried on the other side of frustration.”
15. “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped. ”
16. “Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don’t try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human.”
17. “If you can’t you must, and if you must you can.”
18. “Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.”
19. “Success is doing what you want to do, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.”
20. “Where focus goes, energy flows.”
21. “Goals are like magnets. They’ll attract the things that make them come true.”
22. “When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.”
23. “People are not lazy, they simply have impotent goals..that is..goals that do not inspire them.”
24. “If you talk about it, it’s a dream, if you envision it, it’s possible, but if you schedule it, it’s real.”
25. “The road to success is always under construction. It is a progressive course, not an end to be reached.”
26. “Success in life is the result of good judgment. Good judgment is usually the result of experience. Experience is usually the result of bad judgment.”
27. “Our beliefs about what we are and what we can be precisely determine what we can be”
28. “No one ever achieved a goal by being interested in its achievement. One must be committed.”
29. “How am I going to live today to create the tomorrow I’ve committed to?”
30. “It is not what we get. But who we become, what
31. “we contribute … that gives meaning to our lives.”
32. “You become what you do most of the time.”
33. “The past does not equal the future.”
34. “You can’t hit a target if you don’t know what it is.”
35. “For changes to be of any true value, they’ve got to be lasting and consistent.”
36. “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.”
37. “A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.”
38. “Know that it’s your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny.”
39. “Deciding to commit yourself to long term results rather than short term fixes is as important as any decision you’ll make in your lifetime.”
40. “People love to say that knowledge is power. But the truth is that knowledge is only potential power”
41. “Do you tend to focus more on what you can control or what you can’t control?”
42. “Anytime you have difficulty making an important decision, you can be sure that it’s the result of being unclear about your values.”
43. “How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I’m committed to?”
44. “For most people, the fear of loss is much greater than the desire for gain.”
45. “Our beliefs about what we are and what we can be, precisely determine what we will be.”
46. “The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment.”
47. “Achievers rarely, if ever, see a problem as permanent, while those who fail see even the smallest problems as permanent.”
Tony Robbins Quotes on Life
48. “Life is a gift and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.”
49. “Live life fully while you’re here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You’re going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process.
50. “in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know.”
51. “If you don’t set a baseline standard for what you’ll accept in life, you’ll find it’s easy to slip into behaviours and attitudes or a quality of life that’s far below what you deserve.”
52. “Why live an ordinary life, when you can live an extraordinary one.”
53. “The quality of your life is in direct proportion to the quality of your relationships.”
54. “In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.”
55. “You can’t have a plan for your day, ‘til you have a plan for your life.”
56. “I can tell you the secret to happiness in one word: progress.”
57. “your brain can’t tell the difference between something you vividly imagine and something you actually experience.”
58. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass; it’s about learning to dance in the rain. It’s about removing the fear in this area of your life so you can focus on what matters most.”
59. “The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.”
60. “Much of our life is guided by the beliefs we develop over the course of time; the story we create about what life’s about, how we’re supposed to be, what we’re supposed to do or give.”
61. “Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment.”