A compilation of the top 12 Tony Elumelu Quotes.
Anthony Onyemaechi Elumelu popularly known as Tony Elumelu, is a Nigerian economist and philanthropist. He is the chairman of Heirs Holdings and the founder of The Tony Elumelu Foundation.
Elumelu was named on Time’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2020.
Tony Elumelu Quotes
- “The future we all want for ourselves is one of our own making.”
2. “If you do not care about how your business is conducted, your very future may be at stake.”
3. “Success in entrepreneurship is the outcome of a series of short term successes AND failures”.
4. “Eradication of poverty must be a collective responsibility.”
5. “Heirs Holdings has the ambition to generate at least a quarter of Nigeria’s power consumption needs in the next five years”
6. “Only entrepreneurship can create opportunity where none seemingly exists.”
7. “The kind of challenges we face on the continent require not only vision but also patience and perseverance.”
8. “We must all work hard to put the youth out of the streets. Failure to do so will spell doom for all of us.”
9. “Young entrepreneurs and those they inspire are the lifeblood of Africa’s rise.”
10. “Whatever course you choose to take in the services of others, be guided by the goal of unleashing the inherent potential that resides in each and every one of us.”
11. “A true leader is one who remains committed to a higher purpose that most others do not yet see. I have studied great people and one common thing I found among them is Legacy.”
12. “You must realize that leadership to a large extent is not bestowed, it is not handed over to you. You must prepare yourself for leadership and it will come to you.”
My favorite Tony Elumelu Quotes are, “The future we all want for ourselves is one of our own making.” and “Success in entrepreneurship is the outcome of a series of short term successes AND failures”.