“The job of the insurance company is to deny your valid claim by any means necessary.” – Steven Magee
The Best Quotes About Insurance
- “You don’t buy life insurance because you are going to die, but because those you love are going to live.” – Unknown
2. “Fun is like life insurance; the older you get, the more it costs.” – Kim Hubbard
3. “Both terrorism and insurance sell fear and business is business” – Liam McCurry
4. “Health insurance should be a given for every citizen.” – Jesse Ventura
5. “Insurance is important in business. It just makes sense that we share risk for low probability high impact events.” – Hendrith Vanlon Smith Jr
6. “Insurance takes care of only injuries not emotions.” – Amit Kalantri
7. “Insurance can preserve your dignity within your community. Ask those people who didn’t have any life insurance when they got sick. They will agree to this.” – David Angway
8. If a child, a spouse, a life partner or a parent depends on you and your income, you need life insurance. – Suze Orman
Famous Quotes About Insurance
9. “It is not good not to have health insurance; that leaves the family very vulnerable.” – Elizebeth Warren
10. “The job of the insurance company is to deny your valid claim by any means necessary.” – Steven Magee
11. “Best insurance policies are those that remain not encashed.” – Sandeep Sahajpal
12. “Life insurance offers you Long-term Savings which will give huge benefit later, feel allowed to make inquiry.”
13. “Term life insurance is a good defensive game plan” – Dave Ramsey
14. “Better to be rich and sick than poor and healthy because I have health insurance..” – Ankala Subbarao
15. “Driving race cars is risky, not having life insurance is riskier” – Danica Patrick
16. “Insurance companies sell what might happen tomorrow. Historians sell what certainly happened yesterday.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
17. “As an athlete, I understood the value of my health insurance. I knew that in my profession, injuries were common and could happen at any time.” – Magic Johnson
Our lives wouldn’t be the same without insurance, which gives us financial security and peace of mind during uncertain times. In order to reduce risks and potential losses, insurance is essential for protecting our homes, cars, health, and even our businesses.
Insurance has motivated countless people, professionals, and even fictional characters to share their knowledge through wise quotes over the years. These insurance quotes capture the essence of its significance and make insightful observations on the value of safety and readiness.
These quotes, which range from the profound to the humorous, not only highlight the importance of insurance but also serve as a helpful reminder of the fine line between risk and security.