This article has plenty of useful Napoleon Hill quotes to help you move forward in your life.
- Napoleon Hill Biography
- A list of Napoleon Hill Books
- 65 Napoleon Hill Quotes
- Napoleon Hill Quotes to help you think better
- Napoleon Hill quotes that will change the way you think about Succuss
- Napoleon Hill quotes about desire and Habit
Who Is Napoleon Hill?
Napoleon Hill was an American author and self-help guru who rose to prominence in the early 20th century. He is best known for his best-selling book, Think and Grow Rich, which has sold millions of copies worldwide and has been translated into over 40 languages.
Born in rural Virginia in 1883, Hill began his career as a newspaper reporter. He soon became a successful freelance writer, and in 1908 he was hired by coal magnate Andrew Carnegie to interview successful people and write articles about them. This work led to Hill’s first book, The Law of Success, which was published in 1928.
Hill’s work gained even wider attention after the publication of Think and Grow Rich in 1937. This book, which Hill claimed was based on the success principles of Andrew Carnegie, became a massive best-seller and helped to launch the self-help movement.
In the years that followed, Hill wrote a number of other best-selling books, including How to Sell Your Way Through Life (1940), The Magic Ladder to Success (1952), and Grow Rich! With Peace of Mind (1967). He also founded the Napoleon Hill Foundation, which is dedicated to helping people achieve success.
Hill died in 1970 at the age of 87. His work continues to inspire and help people all over the world achieve their goals.
A list of Napoleon Hill Books
Napoleon Hill’s books have inspired and helped countless people around the world achieve their dreams. Here is a list of his most popular books:
1) Think and Grow Rich: One of the most famous self-help books of all time, this 1937 classic is still relevant today. It reveals Hill’s 13 principles of success and how to apply them to your life.
2) The Law of Success: This book is a sequel to Think and Grow Rich, and covers the 16 principles of success. Hill believed that these principles were the key to achieving success in any field.
3) Outwitting the Devil: This is Hill’s most controversial book, in which he claims that the Devil is responsible for many of the world’s problems. Hill offers strategies for overcoming the Devil’s influence.
4) How to Sell Your Way Through Life: This book is a sales classic, and includes Hill’s famous 10-step sales system. It is still used by salespeople today.
5) The Power of Concentration: This book teaches Hill’s techniques for concentrating your mind and channeling your thoughts to achieve success.
6) The Master Key System: This is Hill’s personal development system, which he developed after years of research. It covers a wide range of topics, from goal setting to time management.
7) Grow Rich With Peace of Mind: This book is a collection of Hill’s essays on achieving success while maintaining inner peace. It is a timeless classic.
8) How to Raise Your Own Salary: This book is a must-read for anyone looking to advance their career. It includes Hill’s famous 10-step program for salary negotiation.
9) How to Think Like a Millionaire: This book teaches Hill’s methods for developing a millionaire mindset. It is an essential guide for anyone wanting to achieve financial success.
10) The Magic Ladder to Success: This book is a collection of Hill’s lectures on success. It covers a wide range of topics, from goal setting to positive thinking.
The quotes of Napoleon Hill are truly inspirational. If you want to get more done and climb the ladder of success faster, then you need to read through these Napoleon Hill quotes and learn the right lessons.
65 Napoleon Hill Quotes
- “A quitter never wins and a winner never quits.”
2. “A goal is a dream with a deadline”
3. “If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self.”
4. “both success and failure are largely the results of habit!”
5. “If you can’t do great things, do small things in a great way.”
6. “faith removes limitations!”
7. “Fears are nothing more than a state of mind”
8. “Do not wait. The time will never be just right. Start where you stand, and work whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along.”
9. “Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass.”
10. “The starting point of all achievement is DESIRE. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desire brings weak results, just as a small fire makes a small amount of heat.”
11. “No man has a chance to enjoy permanent success until he begins to look in a mirror for the real cause of all his mistakes
12. “The man who does more than he is paid for will soon be paid for more than he does.” – Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill Quotes to help you think better.
13. “You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be.” – Napoleon Hill
14. “The way of success is the way of continuous pursuit of knowledge.” – Napoleon Hill
15. “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
16. “Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.” – Napoleon Hill
17. “Cherish your vision and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.”
18. “You’ve got to be sure of yourself before. You can ever win a prize.”
19. “Desire backed by faith knows no such word as impossible.”
20. “It takes half your life before you discover life is a do-it-yourself project.”
21. “You may be hurt if you love too much, but you will live in misery if you love too little.”
22. “Every failure brings with it the seed of an equivalent success.” – Napoleon Hill
23.“Procrastination is the bad habit of putting of until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday.”
24. “Action is the real measure of intelligence.”
25. “Do not wait: the time will never be ‘just right’. Start where you stand, and work whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along.”
26. “If you are not learning while you’re earning, you are cheating yourself out of the better portion of your compensation.”
27. “Remember that your real wealth can be measured not by what you have, but by what you are.”
28. “Every great leader of the past, whose record I have examined, was beset by difficulties and met with temporary defeat before ‘arriving” – Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill quotes that will change the way you think about Succuss
29. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.”
30. “When your desires are strong enough, you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve.”
31. “Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.”
32. “A definite purpose, backed by absolute faith, is a form of wisdom and wisdom in action produces positive results.”
33. “Most so called FAILURES are only temporary defeats”
34. “Fears are nothing more than a state of mind.”
35. “Adversity will do something too you or for you.” ― Napoleon Hill
36. “Edison failed 10, 000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times.”
37. “Failure is man-made circumstance. It is never real until accepted by man as permanent.”
38. “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.”
39. “Happiness is found in doing, not merely possessing.”
40. “Our only limitations are those we set up in our own minds” – Napoleon Hill
41. “Persistence is to the character of man as carbon is to steel.”
42. “Hold a picture of yourself long and steadily enough in your mind’s eye, and you will be drawn toward it.”
43. “There are no limitations to the mind except those that we acknowledge.”
44. “Any ideas, plan, or purpose may be placed in the mind through repetition of thought” – Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill quotes about desire and Habit
45. “Every man is what he is, because of the dominating thoughts which he permits to occupy his mind.”
46. “Anything you do to and for another person, you do it to and for yourself”
47. “Successful men become successful only because they acquire the habit of thinking in terms of success.” ― Napoleon Hill
48. “If you fail to control your own mind, you may be sure you will control nothing else.”
49. “the cause of the depression is traceable directly to the worldwide habit of trying to reap without sowing.”
50. “There is very little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.”
51. “A genius is simply one who has taken full possession of his own mind and directed it toward objectives of his own choosing, without permitting outside influences to discourage or mislead him.” ― Napoleon Hill
52. “When you are able to maintain your own highest standards of integrity – regardless of what others may do – you are destined for greatness.
53. “It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.”
54. “no one ever is defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality.”
55. “Success come to those who become success conscious.” ― Napoleon Hill
56. “The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.”
57. “When your desires are strong enough, you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve.”
58. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.”
59. “Set your target and keep trying until you reach it.”
60. “Before we can master an enemy, we must know its name, its habits, and its place of abode.” – Napoleon Hill
61. “failure always is a blessing when it forces one to acquire knowledge or to build habits that lead to the achievement of one’s major purpose in life.”
62. “You have to understand you cannot have faith and fear at the same time; you can only have one or the other.”
63. “The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desire brings weak results, just as a small fire makes a small amount of heat.”
64. “When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.”
65. “success requires no apologies, failure permits no alibis.”― Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill was a prolific writer and speaker. During his lifetime he created one of the most successful self-improvement programs ever – the Law of Success philosophy. We hope you picked something from our collection of Napoleon Hill quotes.