Looking for some moving on quotes to help you get through a tough time? You’ve come to the right place. Here, you’ll find a variety of quotes to help you move on from whatever is holding you back. Whether you’re looking for inspiration or just a little pick-me-up, these quotes will help you get through anything.
There are a lot of things in life that we can’t control, but our attitude towards them is completely within our power. If we want to be happy and live a fulfilling life, we need to learn to let go of the past and focus on the future. This isn’t easy – it’s natural to want to cling to the things that make us feel comfortable and safe. But if we’re ever going to grow and improve, we need to be willing to move forward
In order to move forward, sometimes you have to let go of what’s behind you. This can be hard, especially if the past is all you have. But if you can’t let go, you’ll never be able to start fresh.
The past is a burden that you carry around with you, and it’s hard to set it down. But if you want to move on, you have to. It’s not easy, but it’s worth it.
The past is a part of who you are, but it’s not all of who you are. You have to let go of the past in order to embrace the present and the future. It’s not going to be easy, but it’s worth it. So take a deep breath, and let go.
In order to move on from the past, it is first necessary to acknowledge it. You must accept that what has happened has happened, and that you cannot change it. This may be difficult, but it is the first step on the road to healing.
Once you have accepted the past, you need to let go of its hold on you. This can be done through forgiveness. Forgive yourself for your mistakes, and forgive those who have hurt you. This does not mean that you have to forget what has happened, but it does mean that you no longer have to let it control your life.
Finally, you need to move on. This does not mean forgetting the past, but rather learning from it and using that knowledge to make positive changes in your life. Let go of the hurt and the anger, and focus on the future. Remember that the past cannot be changed, but the future is yours to create.
45. Moving On Quotes
- “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.” – Steve Maraboli
2. “Moving on means we have to protect ourselves.” – Jojo Moyes
3. “The most difficult aspect of moving on is accepting that the other person already did.” – Faraaz Kazi
4. “Life is short. You have to be able to laugh at our pain or we never move on.” – Jeff Ross
5. “When someone leaves, it’s because someone else is about to arrive.” – Paulo Coelho
6. “It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.” – Nicholas Sparks
7. “Sometimes you’ve got to walk away from something’s to walk into better things.” – Temi O’Sola
8. “It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.” – Nicholas Sparks
9. “But part of surviving is being able to move on.” – Alexandra Bracken
10. “You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.” – Joel Osteen
Relationships Moving On Quotes
11. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need.” -Tao Te Ching
12. “Grudges are for those who insist that they are owed something; forgiveness, however, is for those who are substantial enough to move on.”- Criss Jami
13. “Life moves on and so should we” – Spencer Johnson
14. “Should’ve, could’ve, would’ve, but you didn’t. So you move on.” – Dominic Riccitello
15. “You can’t start a new chapter in your life if you keep re-reading the last one.” – Suzy Kassem
16. “The greatest win is walking away and choosing not to engage in drama and toxic energy at all.” – Lalah Delia
17. “Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.” – Steve Maraboli
18. “Peace can only be achieved by letting go of the past and accepting what is.” – Abhishek Kumar
19. “Letting go is hard but being free is beautiful.” – Wilder Poetry
20. “Moving on is not forgetting — moving on is being able to remember without feeling awful about it.” – Sam Madison
Moving Forward Quotes
21. “In order to move on, you must understand why you felt what you did and why you no longer need to feel it.” – Mitch Albom
22. “Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake and help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for.” – Mandy Hale
23. “Everyone’s moving on without me, into a world I don’t understand.” – Sophie Kinsella
24. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.” – Hermann Hesse
25. “Moving on is tough, specially when you gave too much love.” – Heather mae buban
26. “Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over.” – Nicole Sobon
27. “What matters most is how well you walk through the fire.” – Charles Bukowski
28. “Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.” – Steve Maraboli
29. “The truth is the only way to move forward.” – Sarah Pekkanan
30. “The pain of letting go will be eclipsed by the relief of moving on.” – Scott Stabile
Famous Moving On Quotes
31. “I’m guilty of giving people more chances than they deserve but when I’m done, I’m done.” – Turcois Ominek
32. “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
33. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
34. “Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got.” – Robert Brault
35. “Don’t waste time thinking about them. If they walked away from your love, they don’t deserve your pain.” – C.L. Brown
36. “Love is proved the moment you let go of someone because they need you to.” – Shannon L. Alder
37. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” – Oprah Winfrey
38. “There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
39. “Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.” – Denis Waitley
40. “Moving on is easy. It’s staying moved on that’s trickier.” – Katerina Stoykova Klemer
41. “People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
42. “The most liberating moment, is the moment you finally let go.” – Ava Harrison
43. “Just because you miss someone doesn’t mean you need them back in your life. Missing is just a part of moving on.”– Mackelmore
44. “Forgiveness is the one gift you don’t give to others. Rather, it is the gift you give yourself, so you can finally be free.” – Shannon Alder
45. “Sometimes moving forward changes what’s behind you.” – Kami Garcia