I’ve compiled some of the most powerful Israel Adesanya quotes.
Israel Adesanya was born on July 22, 1989. He is a Nigerian-born New Zealand professional MMA fighter, kickboxer, and former boxer who has won many titles in all three disciplines.
He is presently signed to the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) as a mixed martial artist, where he is the current UFC Middleweight Champion.
Adesanya was born in Lagos, Nigeria, and relocated with his family to New Zealand in 2001.
20 Israel Adesanya Quotes
- “If you want to beat me, you should have done it yesterday because every single day I’m getting better.”
2. “It’s about legacy, it’s about moments, it’s about being an icon – I’ll do what I do and the money will flow.”
3. “I had to work to where I’m at. I was not an athlete in school.”
4. “Coming up in this country, I’ve seen it so many times. When you see somebody rising you want to tear them down because you feel inadequate and you want to call it humble.”
5. “You’re never as good as they say you are, you’re never as bad as they say you are. That’s a quote I live by.”
6. “I’ve got Africa stamped on my chest, and I’ve outlined Nigeria because that’s my bloodline.”
7. “Somethings money can’t buy. Like actual friends, integrity or real skills.”
8. “God mode is something that I’ve always tried to unlock within myself.”
9. “I’ve already made my own mistakes in this game, even in the UFC. I’m just smart about how I make mistakes.”
10. “if you don’t take care of your health, then you’ll become ill.”
11. “I just want to fight and be remembered as the best, who fought everyone and beat them. Then the money, the numbers, the records, they all chase me.”
12.”They can talk for you, they can’t fight for you.”
13. “I do what I do for a job. This is fighting. This is a bloody sport. It’s not a nice sport.”
14. “I’ve learned how to be famous and a lot of people don’t prepare for it and it’s something that can change life for the better or for the worst.”
15. “I’m a guy that, if I see people running away from something I’m like, ‘Why you running away? What’s over there?”
16. “Shoutout to the powerful men in my life that have made me, shaped me and helped me along this journey of life. I love y’all.”
17. “I want to fight the guys that are ranked above me, even though I don’t care about rankings because they’re just opinions anyway. Even if a guy is below me and wants to fight, I’ll take the fight if it makes sense.”
18. “Gratitude is my attitude. Used to sit by the water cooler during lunch at my old job and daydream of doing things like this. I wanna say some inspirational like an Instastar, but straight up just look at my life, look at my story!! Enough said.”
19. “It ain’t about how you start, it’s about how you finish.”
20. “I draw a lot of inspiration from cartoon characters because they’re more real than most people.”
My favorite Israel Adesanya Quotes are, “It ain’t about how you start, it’s about how you finish.” and “I had to work to where I’m at. I was not an athlete in school.”