The goal quotes below are self-assuring statements that will motivate you to succeed and set you on the right path.
A goal is a desired result or outcome that a person or group of people hope to achieve. Goals can be short-term, such as completing a task or project, or long-term, such as improving a skill or reaching a milestone. Having a goal gives a sense of purpose and can motivate people to take action.
The first step is to figure out what you want to achieve. What are your long-term and short-term goals? Once you have a clear understanding of your goals, you can start to develop a plan to achieve them.
To set effective goals, you need to make sure that they are specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound.
- Specific goals are those that are clearly defined and easy to understand.
- Measurable goals are those that you can track and measure progress towards.
- Achievable goals are those that are realistic and within your reach.
- Relevant goals are those that align with your overall objectives.
- Time-bound goals are those that have a deadline or target date.
Once you have set your goals, it is important to develop a plan to achieve them. This plan should include specific action steps that you will take to reach your goals. It is also important to set a timeline for each goal so that you can track your progress. Finally, make sure to review your goals regularly and adjust your plan as needed to ensure that you are on track to achieve your objectives.
56 Goal Quotes
- “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” – Jack Ma
2. “A goal properly set is halfway reached.” – Zig Ziglar
3. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
4. Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals.
5. If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.” – Roy T. Bennett
6. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
7. “Aim higher in case you fall short.” – Suzanne Collins
8. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
9. “In between goals is a thing called life, that has to be lived and enjoyed.”- Sid Caeser
10. “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.” – Bruce Lee
11. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
12. “Focus on your goals, not your fear. Focus like a laser beam on your goals.” -Roy T. Bennett
13. “Make at least one definite move daily toward your goal. – Bruce Lee
14. “You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
15. “You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.” – Jim Rohn
16. “If you want to reach your goals and dreams, you cannot do it without discipline.” – Lee Kuan Yew
17. “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes.” – Andrew Carnegie
18. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn
19. “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes.” – Andrew Carnegie
20. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.”– Henry David Thoreau
21. “Intention without action is an insult to those who expect the best from you.” – Andy Andrews
22. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one.”- Elbert Hubbard
23. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
24. “The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.” – Kahlil Gibran
25. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
26. “A goal is a dream with a deadline.” – Napoleon Hill
27. “Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.” – Brian Tracy
28. “Review your goals twice every day in order to be focused on achieving them.” — Les Brown
29. “Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached the goal; while others, on the contrary, obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than before.” – Polybius
30. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
31. “You have to set goals that are almost out of reach. If you set a goal that is attainable without much work or thought, you are stuck with something below your true talent and potential.” – Steve Garvey
32. “The virtue lies in the struggle, not in the prize.” – Richard Monckton Milnes
33. “Set your target and keep trying until you reach it.” – Napoleon Hill
34. “Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.” – George Herbert
35. “Success is assured when a person fears the pain of regret more than the pain of the process.” – Orrin Woodward
36. “Hustling is putting every minute and all your effort into achieving the goal at hand. Every minute needs to count.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
37. “Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success.” – David Joseph Schwartz
38. You have to be able to get up and dust yourself off and always be going forward.” – Rita Moreno
39. “All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible.” – Orison Swett Marden
40. “If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.” – Les Brown
41. “The only goals you don’t achieve in life are the goals you don’t set.”- Matt Fox
42. “When your desires are strong enough, you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve.”- Napoleon Hill
43. “Cut your excuses in half and double your actions around your goals.” – Robin S. Sharma
44. “I’m a firm believer in goal setting. Step by step. I can’t see any other way of accomplishing anything.” – Michael Jordan
45. “When you are not pursuing your goal, you are literally committing spiritual suicide.” – Les Brown
46. “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” – Jordan Belfort
47. “You can’t hit a target you cannot see, and you cannot see a target you do not have.” – Zig Ziglar
48. “The great secret about goals and visions is not the future they describe but the change in the present they engender.”- David Allen
49. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” – Steve Jobs
50. “The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.” – Bill Copeland
51. “You can do anything if you set goals. You just have to push yourself.” – RJ Mitte
52. “Stay focused, ignore the distractions, and you will accomplish your goals much faster.” — Joel Osteen
53. “People are not lazy, they simply have impotent goals..that is..goals that do not inspire them.” – Anthony Robbins
54. “There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.” – Will Smith
55. “If you’re bored with life — you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things — you don’t have enough goals.” — Lou Holtz
56. “Everyone’s dream can come true if you just stick to it and work hard.” – Serena Williams
We hope you liked reading our article on quotes about goals. There are many inspiring quotes about goals in this article. We have learned a lot from these goal quotes because they are very inspiring and motivating.