A compilation of the top 14 Farrah Gray quotes.
Farrakhan Khalid Muhammad popularly known as Farrah Gray was born on September 9, 1984. He is an American businessman, investor, author, columnist, and motivational speaker.
Farrah Gray Quotes
- “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.”
2. “You know, you don’t have to have money to be a successful businessperson. You don’t need a college degree. You just need a lot of common sense backed up by a willingness to work hard.”
3. “Comfort is the enemy of achievement.”
4. “Keep putting out good. It will come back to you tenfold in unexpected ways.”
5. “In life we don’t get what we want, we get in life what we are. If we want more we have to be able to be more, in order to be more you have to face rejection.”
6. “I believe that my personal mission in life is to grow and contribute, so I am learning and growing every day.”
7. “Inside every seed is the potential for an incredible harvest.”
8. “I’m a strong supporter of comfort breeds complacency. Growing up poor I wasn’t comfortable, my mom had to work so hard and I woke up one day and decided I was not going to come home until I could help her pay the bills.”
9. In life we don’t get what we want, we get in life what we are. If we want more we have to be able to be more, in order to be more you have to face rejection.
10. “Never duck responsibility, its like running from the rain only to fall into the river.”
12. “The more we give, the more we receive. It’s important to give back, because the seeds you plant today, you will harvest tomorrow.”
13. “Money doesn’t change who you are; it magnifies who you really are.”
14. “We have to learn to face our fears and push ourselves. If you’re living on earth and you’re not living on the edge, you’re taking up too much room. When you push past the fear and realize that what you feared was not a big deal, you gain more confidence.”
My favorite Farrah Gray quotes are, “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” and “Comfort is the enemy of achievement.”