Eckhart Tolle quotes are a great way to start your day. They are a reminder of the present moment and can help you to focus on the here and now.
- Eckhart Tolle Short Biography
- The benefits of applying Eckhart Tolle’s teachings to your life.
- Eckhart Tolle Books
- Eckhart Tolle quotes on now
- Eckhart Tolle quotes on change
- Eckhart Tolle quotes on life
- Eckhart Tolle quotes on love
Eckhart Tolle was born in Germany in 1948. He had a difficult childhood, and he began to suffer from severe depression in his early twenties. In his darkest moments, he had a spiritual awakening that changed his life.
Tolle began to teach about his new understanding of the world, and his teachings have helped millions of people. In this biography, we’ll explore Tolle’s life and teachings.
The benefits of applying Eckhart Tolle’s teachings to your life.
Tolle’s teachings can be very beneficial to your life if you apply them. His teachings can help you to find peace and happiness within yourself, and to live in the present moment. This can be very helpful in reducing stress and anxiety, and can make your life more enjoyable.
Tolle’s teachings can also help you to connect with your spiritual side, and to find your place in the world. If you apply Tolle’s teachings to your life, you can experience many positive changes.
Eckhart Tolle Books ( Best Sellers)
Tolle is a renowned spiritual teacher and author, and his books have helped millions of people find inner peace and happiness.
Tolle’s most popular books, The Power of Now and A New Earth
The Power of Now is Eckhart Tolle’s most popular book, and for good reason. It teaches readers how to live in the present moment and find true happiness and peace. The book has been translated into over 30 languages and has sold millions of copies worldwide.
A New Earth is another one of Eckhart Tolle’s best-selling books. It teaches readers how to awaken to their true nature and find lasting peace and happiness. Like The Power of Now, it has been translated into over 30 languages and has sold millions of copies.
Eckhart Tolle quotes on the power of now
- “If not now, when?”
2. “Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life.”
3. “Accept – then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it.”
4. “Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. That is precious indeed. The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is.”
5. “Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it.”
6. “The past has no power over the present moment.”
7. “Realize deeply that the present moment is all you will ever have.”
8. “Always say “yes” to the present moment. What could be more futile, more insane, than to create inner resistance to what already is? what could be more insane than to oppose life itself, which is now and always now? Surrender to what is. Say “yes” to life — and see how life suddenly starts working for you rather than against you.”
9. “Don’t let a mad world tell you that success is anything other than a successful present moment.”
10. “…the past gives you an identity and the future holds the promise of salvation, of fulfillment in whaterver form. Both are illusions.”
11. “Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life”
12. “Nothing has happened in the past; it happened in the Now. Nothing will ever happen in the future; it will happen in the Now.”
13. “Nothing ever happened in the past that can prevent you from being present now, and if the past cant prevent you from being present now, what power does it have?”
14. “As soon as you honor the present moment, all unhappiness and struggle dissolve, and life begins to flow with joy and ease. When you act out the present-moment awareness, whatever you do becomes imbued with a sense of quality, care, and love – even the most simple action.”
15. “If your mind carries a heavy burden of past, you will experience more of the same. The past perpetuates itself through lack of presence. The quality of your consciousness at this moment is what shapes the future.”
16. “Your outer journey may contain a million steps; your inner journey only has one: the step you are taking right now.”
17. “Die to the past every moment. You don’t need it. Only refer to it when it is absolutely relevant to the present. Feel the power of this moment and the fullness of Being. Feel your presence.”
Eckhart Tolle quotes on Change
18. “Awareness is the greatest agent for change.”
19. “Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”
20. “Sometimes letting things go is an act of far greater power than defending or hanging on.”
21. “You do not become good by trying to be good, but by finding the goodness that is already within you, and allowing that goodness to emerge. But it can only emerge if something fundamental changes in your state of consciousness.”
22. “If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place. Primary reality is within; secondary reality without.”
23. “When you complain, you make yourself into a victim. When you speak out, you are in your power. So change the situation by taking action or by speaking out if necessary or possible; leave the situation or accept it. All else is madness.”
24. “The beginning of freedom is the realization that you are not “the thinker.” The moment you start watching the thinker, a higher level of consciousness becomes activated. You then begin to realize that there is a vast realm of intelligence beyond thought, that thought is only a tiny aspect of that intelligence. You also realize that all the things that truly matter – beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace – arise from beyond the mind. You begin to awaken.”
25. “The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything.”
26. “Whatever you fight, you strengthen, and what you resist, persists.”
27. “Focus attention on the feeling inside you. Know that it is the pain-body. Accept that it is there. Don’t think about it – don’t let the feeling turn into thinking. Don’t judge or analyze. Don’t make an identity for yourself out of it. Stay present, and continue to be the observer of what is happening inside you. Become aware not only of the emotional pain but also of “the one who observes,” the silent watcher. This is the power of the Now, the power of your own conscious presence. Then see what happens.”
Eckhart Tolle quotes on life
28. “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.”
29. “Life isn’t as serious as the mind makes it out to be.”
30. “Life is the dancer and you are the dance.”
31. “Anything that you resent and strongly react to in another is also in you.”
32. “Living up to an image that you have of yourself or that other people have of you is inauthentic living.”
33. “All problems are illusions of the mind.”
34. “The moment that judgement stops through acceptance of what it is, you are free of the mind. You have made room for love, for joy, for peace.”
35. “Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment.”
36. “What a liberation to realize that the “voice in my head” is not who I am. Who am I then? The one who sees that.”
37. “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.”
38. “Defining yourself through thought is limiting yourself.”
39. “You are here to enable the divine purpose of the Universe to unfold. That is how important you are!”
40. “Where there is anger there is always pain underneath.”
41. “You have so much to learn from your enemies.”
42. “The ego wants to want more than it wants to have.”
43. “It is through gratitude for the present moment that the spiritual dimension of life opens up.”
44. “You can only lose something that you have, but you cannot lose something that you are.”
45. “Worry pretends to be necessary but serves no useful purpose”
46. “See if you can catch yourself complaining, in either speech or thought, about a situation you find yourself in, what other people do or say, your surroundings, your life situation, even the weather. To complain is always nonacceptance of what is. It invariably carries an unconscious negative charge.
47. “It is not uncommon for people to spend their whole life waiting to start living.”
48. “Give up defining yourself – to yourself or to others. You won’t die. You will come to life. And don’t be concerned with how others define you. When they define you, they are limiting themselves, so it’s their problem. Whenever you interact with people, don’t be there primarily as a function or a role, but as the field of conscious Presence. You can only lose something that you have, but you cannot lose something that you are.”
49. “You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.”
50. “One thing we do know: Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at this moment.”
Eckhart Tolle quotes on happiness
51. “Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness.”
52. “The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it.”
53. “Don’t Seek Happiness. If you seek it, you won’t find it, because seeking is the antithesis of happiness”
54. “Any action is often better than no action, especially if you have been stuck in an unhappy situation for a long time. If it is a mistake, at least you learn something, in which case it’s no longer a mistake. If you remain stuck, you learn nothing.”
55. “The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but thought about it. Be aware of the thoughts you are thinking. Separate them from the situation, which is always neutral. It is as it is.”
56. “Pleasure is always derived from something outside you, whereas joy arises from within.”
57. “The moment you become aware of the ego in you, it is strictly speaking no longer the ego, but just an old, conditioned mind-pattern. Ego implies unawareness. Awareness and ego cannot coexist.”
58. “The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation, but you thoughts about it. Be aware of the thoughts you are thinking.”
59. “In today’s rush we all think too much, seek too much, want too much and forget about the joy of just Being.”
60. “Is there a difference between happiness and inner peace? Yes. Happiness depends on conditions being perceived as positive; inner peace does not.”
61. “The greater part of human pain is unnecessary. It is self-created as long as the unobserved mind runs your life.”
62. “Knowing yourself is to be rooted in Being, instead of lost in your mind.”
63. “People look to time in expectation that it will eventually make them happy, but you cannot find true happiness by looking toward the future.”
64. “Fulfill me, make me happy, make me feel safe, tell me who I am. The world cannot give you those things, and when you no longer have such expectations, all self created suffering comes to an end.”
65. “If her past were your past, her pain your pain, her level of consciousness your level of consciousness, you would think and act exactly as she does. With this realization comes forgiveness, compassion and peace.”
66. “On a deeper level you are already complete. When you realize that, there is a joyous energy behind what you do.”
Eckhart Tolle quotes on love
67. “To love is to recognize yourself in another.”
68. “Love is not selective, just as the light of the sun is not selective. It does not make one person special. It is not exclusive. Exclusivity is not the love of God but the “love” of ego.
69. “A genuine relationship is one that is not dominated by the ego with its image-making and self-seeking. In a genuine relationship, there is an outward flow of open, alert attention toward the other person in which there is no wanting whatsoever.”
70. “All the things that truly matter, beauty, love, creativity, joy and inner peace arise from beyond the mind.”
71. “Love is a state of Being. Your love is not outside; it is deep within you. You can never lose it, and it cannot leave you.”
72. “Dogmas are collective conceptual prisons. And the strange thing is that people love their prison cells because they give them a sense of security and a false sense of ‘I know.’ Nothing has inflicted more suffering on humanity than its dogmas.”
Eckhart Tolle quotes offer wisdom that can be applied to everyday life, and provide relief from the stress of everyday living. Thank you for visiting the blog.