If you’re looking for inspiration and motivation, you need to check out Earl Nightingale quotes. Nightingale was a pioneer in the field of self-improvement, and his words of wisdom will help you achieve your goals. Whether you’re looking to start your own business or simply improve your life, Nightingale’s quotes will help you get there.
Earl Nightingale was born on March 12, 1921 in Memphis, Tennessee. Nightingale was a radio announcer and motivational speaker. He is best known for the motivational book “The Strangest Secret,” which is still regarded as one of the best ever written.
Nightingale was a successful business person, and his advice can help you succeed in your business. Here are three tips from Earl Nightingale that can help you succeed:
1. Believe in yourself. You need to believe in yourself if you want to be successful. Nightingale said, “You become what you think about.” If you believe you can be successful, you will be successful.
2. Stay focused. You need to focus on your goals if you want to be successful. Nightingale said, “There is no substitute for hard work.” You need to put in the time and effort to be successful.
3. Stay positive. You need to stay positive if you want to be successful. Nightingale said, “You can’t help people permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.” You need to help people help themselves if you want to be successful.
Nightingale was also a great believer in the power of positive thinking. He believed that if we think positively, we are more likely to achieve our goals. He also believed in taking care of our health, both physically and mentally, as this is essential for success.
Ultimately, Nightingale’s life can teach us a great deal about how to achieve success. His teachings are still relevant today, and if we follow his advice, we can achieve great things.
So if you’re looking for some inspiration, look no further. The Earl Nightingale quotes below are a great source of wisdom and can help you stay focused and motivated.
61 Earl Nightingale Quotes
- “You are now, and you do become, what you think about.”
2. “A person who does not read is no better than one cannot read.”
3. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.”
4. “Your world is a living expression of how you are using and have used your mind.”
5. “Every one of us is the sum total of his own thoughts”
6. “When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself”
7. “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become reality.”
8. “Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored”
9. “Wherever there is danger, there lurks opportunity; wherever there is opportunity, there lurks danger. The two are inseparable.”
10. “You are what you think about.”
11. “one extra hour of study per day and you ‘ll be a national expert in five years or less ”
Earl Nightingale Quotes on Success
12. “We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it.”
13. “No man can get rich himself unless he enriches others.”
14. “Successful people are not without problems. They’re simply people who’ve learned to solve their problems.”
15. “Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal.”
16. “Success is not the result of making money; making money is the result of success – and success is in direct proportion to our service.”
17. “A success is the school teacher who is teaching because that’s what she wants to do.”
18. “A success is anyone who is doing deliberately a worthy predetermined job, because that’s what he decided to do … deliberately.”
19. “Your success will always be measured by the quality and quantity of service you render.”
20. “Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal.”
21. “Live this new way and the flood gates of abundance will open and pour over you more riches than you may have dreamed existed. Money, yes, lots of it, but what’s more important you’ll have peace. You’ll be in that wonderful minority who lead calm, cheerful successful lives. Start today. You have nothing to lose. But you have a life to win.”
22. “Success is not the result of making money; earning money is the result of success — and success is in direct proportion to our service.”
23. “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.”
Earl Nightingale Quotes About Attitude
24. “Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us”
25. “A great attitude does much more than turn on the lights in our worlds; it seems to magically connect us to all sorts of serendipitous opportunities that were somehow absent before we changed.”
26. Our environment, the world in which we live and work, is a mirror of our attitudes and expectations.
27. “It is our attitude toward life that determines life’s attitude toward us. We get back what we put out.”
28. “Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us.”
29. “Problems are challenges to creative minds. Without problems, there would be little reason to think at all.”
30. “The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice… it is conformity.”
31. “Your problem is to bridge the gap which exists between where you are now and the goal you intend to reach.” ”
32. “Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future.”
33. “We tend to live up to our expectations.”
34. “Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.”
35. “A good deal of frustration and unhappiness could be avoided if people would just do what they know they should do.”
Inspirational Earl Nightingale Quotes
36. “One, you will become what you think about. Two, remember the word imagination. Let your mind soar. Three, courage. Concentrate on your goal everyday. Four, save 10 percent of what you earn and action. Ideas are worthless unless we act on them.”
37. “The only person who succeeds is the person who is progressively realizing a worthy ideal. It’s the person who says, “I’m going to become this and then progressively works toward that goal.”
38. “People who have goals succeed because they know where they’re going. It’s that simple.”
39. “Everything begins with an idea.”
40. “Everything you and I will ever have will come to us as the result of the way we use our minds, the one thing we possess that makes us different from all other creatures.”
41. “What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
42. “Each of us must live off the fruit of his thoughts in the future, because what you think today and tomorrow, next month and next year, you will mold your life and determine your future. You are guided by your mind.”
43. “You become what you think about.”
44. “The more intensely we feel about an idea or a goal, the more assuredly the idea, buried deep in our subconscious, will direct us along the path to its fulfillment.”
45. “Prosperity is founded upon a law of mutual exchange. Any person who contributes to prosperity must prosper, in turn, himself. Sometimes the return will not come from those you serve, but it must come to you from someplace, for that is the law.”
46. “Ideas are worthless unless we act on them.”
47. “We’ve got to put the fuel in before we can expect heat. Likewise, we’ve got to be of service first before we can expect money. Don’t concern yourself with the money. Be of service. Build. Work. Dream. Create. Do this and you’ll find that there is no limit to the prosperity and abundance that will come to you.”
48. “Even if our home burns down we can rebuild it. But the things that we got for nothing, we can never replace.”
49. “There is a time when one must decide either to risk everything to fulfill one’s dreams or sit for the rest of one’s life in the backyard.”
50. “People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them, make them.”
51. “Work never killed anyone. It’s worry that does the damage. And the worry would disappear if we’d just settle down and do the work.”
52. “And the greatest teacher of them all, the carpenter from the plains of Galilee, gave us the Secret time and time again, “As ye believe, so shall it be done, unto you.”
53. “The biggest mistake that you can make is to believe that you are working for somebody else. Job security is gone. The driving force of a career must come from the individual. Remember: Jobs are owned by the company, you own your career!”
54. “Nothing great was ever accomplished without inspiration. See”
55. “Do each day all that can be done that day. You don’t need to overwork or to rush blindly into your work trying to do the greatest possible number of things in the shortest possible time.”
56. “It’s not your present circumstances that count; it’s the circumstances you make up your mind to achieve that are important.”
57. “Think about your goal in a relaxed, positive way. Picture yourself in your mind’s eye as having already achieved this goal. See your self doing the things you will be doing when you have reached your goal.”
58. “The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them, make them.”
59. “Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.”
60. “Life should be an exciting adventure. It should never be a bore. A man should live fully, be alive. He should be glad to get out of bed in the morning. He should be doing a job that he likes to do because he does it well. One”
61. “If your opportunity comes and you are not prepared for it, it will only make you look foolish.”