Here are 20 Draymond Green quotes, a man who speaks his mind with out fear.
Draymond Jamal Green Sr. (born March 4, 1990) is an American professional basketball player for the Golden State Warriors of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He played college basketball for Michigan State, where he helped lead the Spartans to a national championship in his junior year. Green was drafted 35th overall by the Warriors in the 2012 NBA draft. He plays the power forward and center positions.
Draymond Green was born and raised in Saginaw, Michigan, where he attended Saginaw High School. Green played college basketball for Michigan State University. He was drafted by the Golden State Warriors with the 35th overall pick in the 2012 NBA draft. Green has won four NBA championships with the Warriors and has been named an All-Star, the Defensive Player of the Year and a two-time Olympic gold medalist.
Draymond Green is one of the most popular players in the NBA, and he has his own podcast where he talks about his life, his career, and his thoughts on the game of basketball. In his podcast, Green is very open and honest about his life and his career, and he doesn’t hold back when it comes to his opinions on the game of basketball. He has a lot of interesting things to say, and his podcast is definitely worth a listen.
Green is also known for his outspoken personality, and he has been involved in a number of on and off court altercations.
20 Draymond Green Quotes
- “Some teams, you’ve got idiots’ in terms of IQ, but not the Warriors” – Draymond Green
2. “ I wouldn’t necessarily say I’m arrogant. I’m just confident. I wouldn’t necessarily say I’m an asshole. I just don’t take no shit. And I wouldn’t necessarily say I’m disrespectful. You’ve just got to earn my respect.” – Draymond Green
3. “Now, if you want to crown them,” then crown their ass! But they are who we thought they were! And we let them off the hook!” – Draymond Green
4. “I refuse to be outworked, and I consider myself to have the heart of a lion.” – Draymond Green
5. I’ve been pretty broke my entire life. I’m not going to live that same life, but I’m going to keep those same principles.” – Draymond Green
6. “The more time you spend with somebody, the more your relationship grows.” – Draymond Green
7. “I’m blessed. I get to play the game I love for a living and make a lot of money doing it.” – Draymond Green
8. “I wouldn’t necessarily say I’m arrogant. I’m just confident.” – Draymond Green
9. “If you put junk into your body, your body is going to give you junk results.” – Draymond Green
10. “The goal is to win a championship. Every team enters the season with the goal to win the championship, but realistically, there are five or six teams with a realistic shot at winning a championship.” – Draymond Green
11. “I know things that I need to work on in my life, things that I can be better at.” – Draymond Green
12. “I just go out and play my game. Just making sure I keep doing those little things, like playing with toughness, that’s just me.” – Draymond Green
13. My mom. Growing up with her, she always taught us to say whatever. Like, ‘You think something, say it. Don’t bite your tongue for people.’ I think there’s a fine line with that, but at the same time, I’m a firm believer in speaking your mind.” – Draymond Green
14. “I’m not as athletic as some guys, so I have to counter that with a tremendous brain that thinks the game.” – Draymond Green
Short Draymond Green Quotes
15. “I’m human, and I make mistakes.” – Draymond Green
16. “My heart is bigger than most guys who have size over me.” – Draymond Green
17. “Every year, I strive to be the best defensive player in the league.” – Draymond Green
18. “I won’t play as bad as I played again.” – Draymond Green
19. “If you’re not getting better, you’re getting worse.” – Draymond Green
20. “I can see things before they happen on the court.” – Draymond Green