Born in Canada on October 24, 1986, Aubrey Drake Graham is a rapper, singer, and actor. Drake, a significant figure in modern popular music, is credited with making singing and R&B sensibilities more common in hip hop.
His role as Jimmy Brooks in the CTV teen drama Degrassi: The Next Generation (2001–2008) helped him gain recognition. He then pursued a career in music, releasing his debut mixtape Room for Improvement in 2006. Before joining Young Money Entertainment, he released the mixtapes Comeback Season (2007) and So Far Gone (2009).
56 Drake Quotes
- “When you look ahead and darkness is all you see, faith and determination will pull you through.
2. “Pain makes you stronger. Fear makes you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser.”
3. “Life can always change, you have to adjust.”
4. Always smile more than you cry, give more than you take, love more than you hate.
5. “Make the most out of tonight, and worry about it all tomorrow.”
6. “Haters will broadcast your failures, but whisper your success.”
7. “Count your blessings, not problems.”
8. “The good ones go, if you wait too long.”
9. “When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.”
10. “I’m trying to do better than good enough.”
The Best Drake Quotes
11. “Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.”
12. “When you get hurt by the one you living for, pain can make you wanna love no more.”
13. “Always felt like my vision been bigger than the bigger picture.”
14. “Tables turn, bridges burn, you live and learn.”
15. “Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.”
16. “You know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it’d be nice if you just take it.”
17. “Before you give up, think of the reason you held on so long.”
18. “Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight.”
19. “If you think I’mma quit before I die dream on.”
20. “Wish you would learn to love people and use things, and not the other way around.”
Drake Quotes About Life
21. “If I ever loved I’ll always love you that’s how I was raised.”- ‘Keep the family close’
22. “I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection.”
23. “Everybody has an addiction, mine happens to be success.”
24. “Never pay attention to the rumors and what they assume.”
25. “Haters are just confused admirers.”
26. “I know they say the first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest.”
26. “Careful what you wish for, you just might get it all.”
27. “A goal is just a dream with a deadline.”
28. “I sit and eat with some of the hardest working people in the business. And I observe and I try to apply it to my own craft.”
29. “I’m living life right now man and this what I’mma do ’til it’s over”
30. “Smile and let everyone know that today, you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday.”
Inspirational Drake Quotes
31. “I realise I waited too long, but please don’t…” move on, you don’t need no one else.”
32. “Strength isn’t always shown in what you can hold on to, sometimes it’s shown in what you can let go of.
33. “Accept yourself. You don’t have to prove sh*t to no one except yourself.”
34. “The game ain’t always fair and that’s the thing though. You can play your heart out, everybody don’t get a ring though.”
35. “Everybody dies but not everybody lives.”
36. “It’s never too late to realize what you want in your life and it’s never wrong to fight for it.”
37. “People will wish you all the success in the world and then hate you when you get it.”
38. “I live for the nights that I can’t remember with the people that I won’t forget”
39. “Mind in one place, heart in another.”
40. “I used to think you took my breath away, then I realized I was suffocated by your bullshit.”
Drake Quotes About Love and Success
41. “You said I love you, and I said it too. The only difference is I didn’t lie to you.”
42. “The moment I stop having fun with it, I’ll be done with it.”
43. “I’m not confrontational, but if someone challenges, I’m not going to back down.”
44. “I’m just saying you could do better”
45. “Live without pretending, Love without depending, Listen without defending, Speak without offending.”
46. “Patience is key for getting over a breakup. That, and trailing off your interaction after the breakup.”
47. “Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.”
48. “I’m the reason why you always getting faded”
49. “I’m always going to work like I have something to prove.”
50. “Everyone who doubted me is asking for forgiveness… if you ain’t been a part of it, at least you got to witness.”
51. “Nobody understood what it was like to be black and Jewish. Being different from everyone else just made me a lot stronger.”
52. “No matter how dirty your past is, your future is spotless.”
53. “My mother made me truly appreciate women.”
54. “Trying to meet new women, it’s always a little more difficult as opposed to calling somebody I knew that’s single and trying to rebuild that connection.”
55. “I learned working with the negatives could make for better pictures.”
56. “Drinkin’ every night because we drink to my accomplishments”
Drake Short Biography
Drake rose to the top of hip hop with the success of his first three albums, Thank Me Later (2010), Take Care (2011), and Nothing Was the Same (2013).
His fourth album, Views (2016), featured dancehall influences and featured the chart-topping lead single “One Dance.” It was the first male artist’s album to top the Billboard 200 chart for 13 consecutive weeks in over ten years.
The Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles “God’s Plan,” “Nice for What,” and “In My Feelings” were included on Drake’s double album Scorpion, which was released in 2018. With its lead single, “Way 2 Sexy,” reaching the top spot on the Hot 100, Drake’s highly anticipated sixth album, Certified Lover Boy (2021), broke the record for the most US top-ten hits from one album.
Drake’s seventh album, Honestly, Nevermind, which was inspired by house music, and Her Loss, his first joint project with 21 Savage, were both released in 2022. The mixtapes If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late (2015) and More Life (2017), which Drake is known for regularly releasing alongside his albums, were successful both critically and financially.
In 2012, Drake started his own business by establishing the OVO Sound record label with his friend 40. Drake joined the Toronto Raptors’ executive committee in 2013 and later acquired naming rights to their practice facility, becoming the team’s “global ambassador.”
He and Brent Hocking started working together on the bourbon whiskey Virginia Black in 2016. Drake founded the production company DreamCrew, the fragrance company Better World, and is the creative director of the OVO fashion label and the Nocta partnership with Nike.
According to reports, Drake brought in 440 million Canadian dollars ($5 percent) of Toronto’s $8.8 billion in tourism revenue in 2018. In 2022, he became a part owner of Italian football club A.C. Milan. Read More – Drake (musician)