Here are some discipline quotes to help you succeed more in life. Many people in the world are unsuccessful because they lack discipline.
- How to develop self-discipline?
- Discipline quotes that can motivate you to create a better life
- Discipline quotes to help you get control of your routines and decisions
- Discipline quotes to help you get control of your routines and decisions
- Quotes about discipline to help you obtain the resolve to live a better life
- Self-discipline quotes to help you keep going when things get rough
Discipline is an important quality in all aspects of life. It is what helps us to achieve our goals, stay on track and maintain our focus. It is the key to success in any area of life, whether it be personal or professional.
Without discipline, it would be very difficult to accomplish anything. It is the cornerstone of a successful life, and something that everyone should strive to develop. It takes practice and commitment to develop discipline, but it is well worth the effort.
Self-discipline is one of the most important traits that you can possess in life. It is the ability to stick to your goals and pursue them relentlessly, regardless of obstacles or setbacks.
How to develop self-discipline?
There is no single answer to the question of how to develop discipline. Different people will have different approaches that work for them, and what works for one person may not work for another. However, there are some general tips that can be useful for developing discipline.
First, it can be helpful to set specific goals that you want to achieve. Having a clear goal in mind will make it easier to stay focused and motivated. It can also be helpful to break down your goal into smaller, more manageable pieces. This will make it feel less daunting and more achievable.
Second, it is important to establish a routine and stick to it. This will help to train your mind and body to know when it is time to work and when it is time to rest. Having a set schedule will also make it easier to stay on track and avoid getting sidetracked by other activities.
Third, it is essential to be willing to put in the hard work. Discipline is not something that will come easily, so you need to be prepared to put in the effort. This means being willing to do things that you may not always enjoy, such as studying or practicing.
Fourth, it is important to stay positive and motivated. This can be difficult, especially when you are facing setbacks. However, it is important to remember that every step you take is bringing you closer to your goal.
Finally, it is crucial to be patient. Discipline is not something that happens overnight. It takes time and practice to develop. So be patient with yourself and don’t get discouraged if you don’t see results immediately.
- “Consistency is when you practise your discipline” – Janna Cachola
2. “True freedom is impossible without a mind made free by discipline.” – Mortimer J. Adler
3. “For every disciplined effort there is a multiple reward.” – Jim Rohn
4. “A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering.” – Dalai Lama
5. “The problem with patience and discipline is that it requires both of them to develop each of them.” – Thomas M. Sterner
6. “True discipline is really just self-remembering; no forcing or fighting is necessary.” – Charles Eisenstein
7. Discipline is what you must have to resist the lure of excuses” – Brian Tracy
8. “Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.” – Augusta F. Kantra
9. “Accept hardship as a necessary discipline.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
10. “Hard work does not pay off. Your discipline does. Working hard ones is not enough. Work hard as a habit.” – Janna cachola
11. “Self discipline is the mother of success.” – Topsy Gift
12. “The most successful people in life are the ones who settle their critical issues early and manage them daily.” – John C. Maxwell
13. “To become the most successful person, focus on one thing and keep working on that one thing throughout your life.” – Anuj Jasani
Discipline quotes that can motivate you to create a better life
14. “Self-discipline is the ability to organize your behavior over time in the service of specific goals.” – Nathaniel Branden
15. “Discipline is the only path that takes you to achieve your goal. Without disciplined efforts on an everyday basis, nothing great can ever be achieved.” – by Sandhya Jane
16. “Self-respect is the root of discipline: The sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself.” – Abraham Joshua Heschel
17. “Discipline yourself to do the things you need to do when you need to do them, and the day will come when you will be able to do the things you want to do when you want to do them!” – Zig Ziglar
18. “Every person has a story, but those who show discipline and start writing become authors.” – Sukant Ratnakar
19. “By constant self-discipline and self-control, you can develop greatness of character.” – Grenville Kleiser
20. “Lack of discipline leads to frustration and self-loathing.” – Marie Chapian
21. “If you only write when inspired, you may be a fairly decent poet, but you’ll never be a novelist.” – Neil Gaiman
22. “We need patient people who are able to endure the toughest disciplines.” – Samael Aun Weor
23. “As long as you have discipline, you can be a success. Discipline is what makes you do everything you need to do.” – Anthony Joshua.
25. “If you dedicate your attention to discipline in your life you become smarter while you are writing than while you are hanging out with your pals or in any other line of work.” – Russell Banks
24. “Discipline is not about the rules, it is about respect. Its respect for those around you, the things you own and for yourself. Discipline is part of being a steward.” – Janna Cachola
Discipline quotes to help you get control of your routines and decisions
26. “Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me, it is a kind of order that sets me free to fly.” – Julie Andrews
27. “Discipline is like swiss army knife. It’s a must-have to success” – Janna Cachola
28. “Develop willpower to discipline your life so that you can have more time with what and whom you love.” – Dandapani
29. “With discipline, you can lose weight, you can excel in work, you can win the war.” – Amit Kalantri
30. “Discipline means get the work done even though you do not want to work.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
31. “Self-respect is the root of discipline: The sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself.” – Abraham Joshua Heschel
32. “A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering.” – Dalai Lama XIV
33. “Discipline yourself and others won’t need to.” – John Wooden
34. “The discipline is the key to the success of your life purpose; without that, you reach no anywhere.” – Ehsan Sehgal
Discipline quotes to to help you stick to your decisions and objectives
35. “Self-discipline is the ability to organize your behavior over time in the service of specific goals.”- Nathaniel Branden
36. “Those who have nothing have only their discipline.”- Alain Badiou
37. “Discipline is a symbol of caring to a child.He needs guidance.If there is love, there is no such thing as being too tough with a child. A parent must also not be afraid to hang himself. If you have never been hated by your child, you have never been a parent.” – Bette Davis
38. “Discipline is the thing that makes you do what you might not want to, but you do it anyway because it’s what you have to do in order to get what you want or desire.” – Kyle Vidrine
39. “Discipline teaches us to operate by principle rather than desire.” – John MacArthur Jr.
40. “Discipline imposed from the outside eventually defeats when it is not matched by desire from within.” – Dawson Trotman
41. “True discipline is really just self-remembering; no forcing or fighting is necessary.” – Charles Eisenstein
42. “The most powerful control we can ever attain, is to be in control of ourselves.” – Chris Page
43. “Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace.” – Mike Ditka.
44. “Staying focused and disciplined is a rare quality of being successful” – Anuj Jasani
45. “Discipline is the impossible conquered by the obstinate repetition of the possible.” – Frédéric Gros
Quotes about discipline to help you obtain the resolve to live a better life
46. “Have your dream…What you need now more than anything is discipline. Cast off mere words.” – Haruki Murakami,
47. “Men need discipline! Countries need discipline! World needs discipline! He who wants to be successful needs discipline! Be a man of discipline!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
48. “Indiscipline is the major pillar on which a procrasdemon stands still.” – Neeraj Agnihotri
49. “Being disciplined is a form of self care” – Janna Cachola
50. “Believe in yourself, and find ways to express yourself, and find the discipline to keep growing.” – Michael Feinstein.
51. “If there is no discipline, there is anarchy. Good citizenship demands attention to responsibilities as well as rights.” – Joe Clark
52. “It’s about discipline. It’s about following instructions. It’s about the execution of the plan. That’s what sport is.” – Ian Millar.
53. “Discipline trains you to put up with disappointments, every rose has a thorn.” – Sai Baba
54. “Discipline is given to restrain the excesses of Freedom” – Saint Augustine of Hippo,
55. “Discipline is a habit in a fluid state. Fluidity allows the habit to adjust to changing circumstances.” – Sukant Ratnaka
Self-discipline quotes to keep going when things get rough
56. “Discipline is a teaching tool that should be learned and exercised throughout adolescence.” – Jessica Marie Baumgartner
57. “The foundation of a strong self comes from small acts of daily discipline.” – Ophelia Filek
58. “If you are not getting success in your life then you are not disciplined enough” – Anuj Jasani
59. “Discipline will protect you when enthusiasm will die. A man can become nothing without discipline.” – Sarvesh Jain
60. “Discipline and united action are the real source of strength for the nation.” – Lal Bahadur Shastri.
61. “It takes discipline not to let social media steal your time.” – Alexis Ohanian.
62. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.” – Rodman Lu
63. “As a leader, you must practice the discipline of renewal in solitude and lead others to do likewise.” – Benjamin Suulola
64. “Self-discipline begins with the mastery of thought.” – Napoleon Hill.
65. “Self-discipline is when your conscience tells you to do something and you don’t talk back.” – W. K. Hope
66. “Even as you make progress, you need the discipline to keep from backtracking and sabotaging the success as it’s happening.” – Nipsey Hussle.
67. “No matter how sweet is smells, if you know it will give you discomfort later, don’t even attempt to taste it. Discipline yourself to stay out of sin!” – Israelmore Ayivor
68. “Confidence comes from discipline and training.” – Robert Kiyosaki.
69. “The great master key to riches is nothing more or less than the self-discipline necessary to help you take full and complete possession of your own mind.” – Napoleon Hill.
70. “Discipline in art is a fundamental struggle to understand oneself, as much as to understand what one is drawing.” – Henry Moore.
I hope that we have been able to add some motivation to your day with our discipline quotes. It can be easy to get discouraged when you feel like you are not making any progress. Remind yourself that as long as you have a goal and a plan to achieve it, you will get there eventually.