Here are some of the best Conor McGregor quotes to get you inspired. McGregor is known for his confident and brash statements, and his quotes are no exception.
Conor McGregor is a professional mixed martial artist and boxer who is currently the UFC Lightweight Champion and former UFC Featherweight Champion. He is the first fighter in UFC history to hold titles in two weight divisions simultaneously.
McGregor was born in Dublin, Ireland, in 1988. He began training in martial arts at the age of 12 and started his professional career in 2008. In 2013, McGregor made his UFC debut, and in 2015, he became the first Irishman to win a UFC title.
McGregor is known for his aggressive fighting style and outspoken persona. He is one of the most popular and successful fighters in the UFC, and his fights are some of the most watched events in the sport.
He is a polarizing figure in the MMA world. He is often criticized for his cocky attitude and his brash verbal attacks on his opponents. However, he is also widely respected for his dominating fighting style and his dedication to his craft. Regardless of what you think of him, there’s no denying that McGregor is one of the most intriguing and successful fighters in UFC history.
Conor quotes are no different, as they are full of wit, wisdom, and humor. Here are some of our favorite Conor McGregor quotes to get you inspired.
30 Conor Mcgregor Quotes
- “The more you seek the uncomfortable, the more you will become comfortable.”
2. “I fear no man. If you breathe oxygen, I do not fear you.”
3. “There’s no talent here, this is hard work. This is an obsession. Talent does not exist, we are all equals as human beings.”
4. “It’s not work, I don’t work – I live. I don’t have a job, I just have a life”
5. “And I’d just like to say from the bottom of my heart, I’d like to take this chance to apologize… to absolutely nobody”
6. “The game ain’t always fair and that’s the thing, though. You can play your heart out, everybody don’t get a ring though.”
7. “Life is about growing and improving and getting better.”
8. “To do anything to a high level, it has to be total obsession.”
9. “You’re against yourself.”
10. “There’s no talent here, this is hard work. This is an obsession. Talent does not exist, we are all equals as human beings. You could be anyone if you put in the time. You will reach the top, and that’s that. I am not talented. I am obsessed.”
11. “I always teach myself calm and visualization stuff.”
12. Life’s a rollercoaster. You’re up one minute; you’re down one minute. But who doesn’t like rollercoasters?”
13. “When I say something’s going to happen, it’s going to happen.”
14. “I’ve read a lot of books on the laws of attraction, and in my home, I have a big book on Muhammad Ali, which I’ve read because he is, like, a hero of mine, but other than that, no, I’m not a big reader.”
15. “Be grateful with everything you have and you will be successful in everything you do.”
Motivational Conor Mcgregor Quotes
16. “Doubt is only removed by action. If you’re not working then that’s where doubt comes in.”
17. “My success isn’t the result of arrogance, it’s the result of belief.”
18. “You might win some, you might lose some. But you go in, you challenge yourself, you become a better man, a better individual, a better fighter.”
19. “I don’t feel pressure in a negative way. I like pressure. I feel excitement and calm at the same time. No pressure, no diamonds. I want pressure: pressure creates drama, creates emotion.”
20. “I’m not going to get somewhere and say, ‘OK, I’m done.’ Success is never final; I’ll just keep on going. The same way as failure never being fatal. Just keep going. I’m going to the stars and then past them.”
21. “Excellence is not a skill. Excellence is an attitude.”
22. “I’m just going to keep doing what I’m doing. Keep proving people wrong and proving myself right.”
23. “Nothing good ever comes from worrying or sitting there feeling sorry for yourself… keep positive and keep pushing on and things will turn good.”
24. “I enjoy competition. I enjoy challenges. If a challenge is in front of me and it appeals to me, I will go ahead and conquer it.”
25. “Why go through life if you’re not going to challenge yourself?” – Conor Mcgregor
26. “I don’t look at a man who’s expert in one area as a specialist. I look at him as a rookie in ten other areas.”
27. “I am not afraid of saying something and going and pursuing it. That’s it. I see it in my mind. I say it out loud. I go and do it.”
28. “A lot of people cry and complain and put their hand out and beg. It never goes well.”
29. “Smart work pays best. Trust it.”
30. “I was always a dreamer, and my first ambition was to be a footballer. I’d be out in the field doing drills after it got dark at night. So I had that passion to get somewhere and a drive to do something. I did love football and was always more into playing it than watching it. When I found combat sport, however, it just took over. It’s non-stop now.”